Friday, May 15, 2009

The Eternal Journey

There you come and go every day & night,
Oh Sun & Moon, lighting the sky with thy might and grace.
I wonder have you, but once, stopped for a while.
Just for a moment, to look back and see the distance you have covered.

A bigger purpose must be at the back of your mind,
For what else would explain thine eternal journey.
Here I lay surfing over the waves of my thoughts,
What could be the purpose that drives you every day & night.

Let me not rest, just like you, till mine is done.
Perhaps this is exactly why you come every day & night,
To make us realise that we are here to move,
To make us realise our own dreams.

This body shall disintegrate even if it works or not.
Let it disintegrate as I choose to work,
Till I can no longer see the rising Sun.
And then I shall know, immersed in the eternal peace, mine is done.

No comments: